So many people are using fitness trackers these days without even thinking about the health risks. Are there any? Well find out below!
CBS2 reports that several Fitbit users have literally been shocked by the device while wearing it on their wrists. One father, Chris Nelson, says he was putting his three-year-old daughter to bed, when a painful surge from his Fitbit Charge 2 shot up his arm. The shock reportedly caused him to drop his child.
This is CRAZY! So people are actually getting physical pains from their fitness trackers.
Nelson isn’t alone; reports suggest that many other users have experienced similar fates. Lauren Reiss, an active mom, says two different Fitbit gadgets gave her an electric shock. Reiss says one of the devices left a lasting burn mark, which she says matches up perfectly to where it was worn.
This women actually has a lasting scar from trying to simply improve here health with these devices. That is not right!