Why do you need a foot rocker?
Stretching your feet is vital to keep yourself from injury in sports, dancing and daily activity.
Many people ignore this crucial stretching method and are often dealing with many injuries because of this like plantar fasciitis.
Pick the best foot rocker stretcher can seem light a chore with all the available options in stores and online. Stores from Walmart to Amazon carry them and sometimes you just need a straight to the point real review to help you make a good purchase.
Well after many different tests from price to durability we believe the ProStretch Blue rocker is by far the best choice.
From ballet dancers to athletes and anyone else the ProStretch is a must have for your home, office or gym.
Stretching the calf and foot are one of the best ways to avoid and relieve the pain of plantar fasciitis. After several trips to the rehab doctor I was turned onto the ProStretch Blue. And let me tell you this has helped me with so much pain relief. I bring it to the office with me and home every day and night.
- MEDICALLY PROVEN - ProStretch is medically proven to provide a deeper & more effective stretch than conventional methods such as floor or curb stretching
- PREVENTS & TREATS COMMON LOWER LEG AILMENTS - Using ProStretch daily reduces pain caused by Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Sever's Disease, Shin Splints, Tight Calves & Hamstrings
- SLIP RESISTANT BOTTOM - Advanced rubber strips on bottom of ProStretch protect against moving & sliding, allowing for a safe & effective stretch
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY
But like any product review I want you to know the pros and cons of the ProStretch Blue Calf and Foot Rocker Stretcher.
So here they are!
- Portable and Easy to Travel With
- Great Affodable Price
- Very Durable for Up to 250lbs
- Recommended weight limit of 250lbs
- Only Good for Up to Size 13 Shoe